Thank you for visiting our website. We may be reached at (321) 951-7600 or by filling out the form below. We will promptly respond and look forward to speaking with you.
About Our Firm
- Can Unmarried Parents Move Their Child Away From Florida – Series Recap
- Addressing Prescription Drug Abuse In Brevard County Child Custody Cases
- Can Melbourne, Florida Residents Move In A Boyfriend Or Girlfriend During A Divorce?
- Melbourne, Florida Parents May File A Supplemental Child Custody Petition If The Other Parent Is Abusing Drugs
- The Importance Of Discovery When Terminating Parental Rights In Melbourne, Florida
- Can Unmarried Melbourne Parents Move A Child From Florida Without A Court Order