Ms. Deborah Dye has been described as a tenacious fighter. Ms. Dye approaches her cases with the spirit of a warrior and rolls up her sleeves accordingly. In addition to her tenacity, Ms. Dye take a proactive problem-solving approach to her client’s matters to avoid costly and unnecessary litigation whenever possible. She views her clients as MVP’s on a team. Ms. Dye’s practical, commonsense approach, along with her fierce spirit of advocacy serves her clients well and delivers proven results. Clients find Ms. Dye, courteous, prompt, professional and most of all truthful. Ms. Dye’s wealth of knowledge earned from decades in the legal profession puts her clients at ease and makes a difficult time bearable. She looks forward to working on your case and getting you the results you deserve.
About Our Firm
- Addressing Prescription Drug Abuse In Brevard County Child Custody Cases
- Can Melbourne, Florida Residents Move In A Boyfriend Or Girlfriend During A Divorce?
- Can Unmarried Parents Move Their Child Away From Florida – Series Recap
- Melbourne, Florida Parents May File A Supplemental Child Custody Petition If The Other Parent Is Abusing Drugs
- Can Unmarried Melbourne Parents Move A Child From Florida Without A Court Order
- Filing For An Emergency Child Custody Modification In Melbourne, Florida